The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body.... Inability to act or function in a person, organization, or place.
How is it possible to be awake and alert but yet dead to everything around you? I ask myself; why do I bother to please anyone? So with that thought, I retreat to my corner.
Life has tossed me to and fro for so long. I have seen the glimpse of the nation’s dreams. I have heard the ‘sweet nothings’in my ears. My heart has tasted love; even though it was for a brief moment. I have seen the illusions we all fight so hard to hold on to.
I am tired. I am sorry to all the women who came before us; who endured so we may also learn how to endure. I wish I could do the same, but we are not all the same. My strength is not yet matured to fight giants. I must accept who I am and come to terms with it. Please do not ask me to endure. Please do not ask me to nature this pain.
Happiness is the state of being happy. being happy is a feeling or showing pleasure or contentment. Are you happy? Is what we are seeing in you real happiness or are you paralyzed by fear?
Overcoming Fear … Right Now!
- Self-assessment. Before you can begin overcoming fear, you have to be aware that your fears are causing havoc in your life.
- Get specific about what exactly you are afraid of. Look at the pictures you have in your head about the situation.
- Write about it. Getting your fears down on paper to help you think through your emotions.
- Talk about it. Talking helps, but don’t throw a pity party for yourself.
- Take action. When you take action and face your fears, they become weaker, because you realize that reality isn’t nearly as bad as your imagination.